||Each Board search is a custom search. We start by meeting face-to-face with the current Board members and senior management to develop the "consensus profile of the ideal director" for the particular opening the company is considering.
After the target skills needed and characteristics are clearly identified and agreed to by all, we recruit candidates from the national or regional marketplace, as the client prefers, putting together a panel of possible candidates.
Each potential Board member presented has the strategic industry experience, financial and investment skills identified, and expertise in the particular ownership structure desired, whether it be publicly-traded company experience, family owned enterprises, or private equity ownership.
Candidate Generation & Screening
We pre-screen senior leaders with the experience, wisdom, and diplomacy to be able to participate meaningfully on your corporate Board. We evaluate the potential nominees identified by insiders against the same yardstick of qualifications and characteristics created afresh for each search. We present a panel of candidates for your company to choose from, all of whom can add value at a Board level.
EXAMPLES OF CANDIDATES RECRUITED TO FOR PROFIT BOARDS
- Hispanic CEO of a major chain based in the Midwest
- Female CEO of a major grocery chain, based on the East Coast
- Female VP with a publicly-traded online firm based in Seattle
- Young CEO of a venture backed company, and previously an SVP with a major internet portal company
- Hispanic CEO of a major outsourced call center company
- Retired audit partner, formerly practiced in Atlanta, Seattle and Buenos Aires
- CEO of publicly-traded retail chain based in New Jersey
- CEO of family-owned company
- Female CFO and former SVP of international money management firm, based near Seattle
- Former CFO and CEO of publicly-traded heavy-manufacturing business
- International VP of publicly-traded specialty manufacturer
- Female CEO of publicly-traded financial services company